- Study: How valuable is it to have keywords in your domain URL?
- Google changes ‘Ad’ label – what impact for marketers?
- Fast Mobile Page Load reduces Bounce Rate
- Web Design & UX Trends in 2017 [Infographic]
- Technical SEO is seeing a Renaissance
- RankBrain: four SEO tactics you’ll need to survive
- 6 SEO trends to get ready for
- Being mobile friendly even more important from May
- Google On AMP As a Ranking Signal
- Feeding Hummingbird To Improve Your On-Page SEO with Related Topics in Moz Pro
Category Archives: Ecommerce
Cart Abandonment is a major problem for most ecommerce sites Cart abandonment continues to be be writ large in the minds of almost all ecommerce site owners. If it’s not you are either not aware of it or don’t care about it and losing sales every day of the week. Or, you are one of the few retailers that are … Continue reading
Mobile browsing is growing but will it make a big impact on ecommerce? There is no doubt that mobile devices are being used to browse the internet more and more. But the jury is still out, as far as I’m concerned, when it’s stated that mobile, in the form of smartphones, will overtake desktop or tablets where ecommerce is concerned! … Continue reading
Can Rich Snippets boost Ecommerce ROI? Rich Snippets will be increasingly displayed in search results Rich snippets are the extra information that, when available, show immediately under the title on a search engine listing above the usual meta page description. They give visitors and potential customers an outline of the content of the page they are about to visit. A growing … Continue reading
Rich Snippets Last June published a post Google, Yahoo & Bing adopt new web coding microformat highlighting the adoption by the then major search engines of support for Schema.org’s micro-formats. Finished the post with the question:- But the real question is, If we don’t implement the new coding schema, what impact will it have on our search page results rankings? Will pages more … Continue reading
Mobile shopping holiday activity up Year on Year Holiday season 2011 online shopping statistics show tremendous growth in mobile shopping activity, with online sessions and sales on retail sites in December double their volume from the same period last year, according to IBM. Marin Software also reports that the number of paid search clicks from mobile and tablets doubled over … Continue reading