Comment On LinkedIn Posts As Your Company!
How-to guide to post as your page on LinkedIn
This 3-part tactic could increase your business exposure by as much as 100%!
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network with over 200 million users. One of the greatest networking sites because it is such a huge place for people to get and give advice.
In this guide, you will learn how to comment on other peoples posts as your company… why it is not fully implemented already, one can only wonder!
This will give you the power to get more mileage and visibility out of your LinkedIn connections… and give a tremendous boost of positive exposure for your business!
The truth is most people fail to utilize LinkedIn because of a lack of in-depth knowledge. Even though it’s free, many people don’t understand how to best use this powerful business-building tool.
You should be using it as a marketing AND a sales tool! Here’s the real scoop on how to comment on LinkedIn posts and skyrocket your results.
LinkedIn is a huge networking site
Most people use it to keep in touch with old friends, look for jobs, and maybe even make a few new friends. But it does also enable users to promote their business and create a company page.
LinkedIn, as of this moment, doesn’t have an easy way to toggle between commenting as a personal profile and a business or a company page.
There is a work-around to enable you to post as your business page
Here’s how! Open 3 tabs in your browser:
- Your LinkedIn newsfeed
- Your business/company page that you are an admin off
- A blank browser tab
Then follow these directions:
- Find a post you want to comment on as you’re brand or biz.
- Click on the 3 dots and choose ‘copy link to post’.
- Paste the link in the blank URL tab. Go to your business page and copy the page ID string of numbers.
- Go to notepad or word and type: /?actorCompanyId= After the = add your company page ID numbers and copy the complete string. (Note that the spelling and capitalisation have to be just as listed above or it won’t work).
- Go back to the tab that has the URL of the post copied from your newsfeed and add /?ActorCompanyId=123456 (your company page digits) and hit enter.
You’ll see the post and you’ll see your business page as the comment icon and you can leave a message on the post as your brand or company just as you would as your personal profile!
Why this isn’t an easier operation on LinkedIn in a similar way as you can on Facebook but, at least, this is a practical workaround. Once you give it a go and do it a few times it will become a bit more like second nature and feel less of a laborious task.
And, if it does result in greater exposure and increased business opportunity for you and your business then…
Spending the time and making the effort to post as your Business Page on LinkedIn will have been justified and worthwhile!
Want more useful tips on promoting your business in the digital world – Click [Ctrl + d] tobookmark and keep up-to-date.