- Pinterest Analytics paves way for more business marketing facilities
- Google Glass – the future or what?
- The Mobile web is here and it’s not going away
- HTML5 – When will it take over the web development world?
- Will 2013 be The Year of Responsive Design?
- Email Marketing Benchmarking by MailChimp
- Why Danny Sullivan hates SEO!
- Responsive Web Design – Data Disaster highlights its value
- Social Media research confirms marketing/ consumer conflict
- 3Rs and 2Qs of Local Reviews and Reputation
Can Your Customers Find You?
Tag Archives: inbound marketing
Is Google becoming the competition? Brian Whalley, search marketer at HubSpot published a blog post on the HBR (Harvard Business School) Blog Network, entitled Google Will Change Web Marketing in 2012, forecasting some of the things Google is doing that will impact on search marketing in 2012 and beyond. He highlighted three areas that will contribute to the changes outlined. … Continue reading
Knowing your customer lifetime value is important! Lifetime Value (LTV) is the essentially the income/revenue that once a customer is aquired they will contribute to your business during the period of time they remain a customer and continue to buy from you. So, why is lifetime value important Knowing the contribution that an average customer makes to your bottom line … Continue reading
To redesign or not to redesign that is the question! No it’s not! The most important question to ask is why you think you need to have a redesign in the first place. I’m not saying that websites shouldn’t be the subject of a full redesign, if really necessary, but sometimes when the question is answered it turns out that … Continue reading