- 3 Myths About Duplicate Content
- Author Photos are Gone: Does Google Authorship Still Have Value?
- Internet Marketing Edinburgh
- The Missed Value of Long Tail SEO
- Free Shipping or Fast Shipping?
- Facebook #hashtags–Just a waste of space?
- SEO – The shifting sands of optimisation
- Finding the UnGoogleable in Mobile Search
- Amazon continues testing for the perfect Shopping Cart!
- Duplicate Content Won’t Hurt You, Unless It’s Really Spammy
Tag Archives: inbound marketing
Why target the Long Tail! The simple answer is there is whole lot of hidden value in your long-tail search results. Probably more than you think! What is Long Tail SEO? As site owners we would all like to get all the visitors needed to be successful using the most obviously related keywords relating to our business, products and services. … Continue reading
Is Google becoming the competition? Brian Whalley, search marketer at HubSpot published a blog post on the HBR (Harvard Business School) Blog Network, entitled Google Will Change Web Marketing in 2012, forecasting some of the things Google is doing that will impact on search marketing in 2012 and beyond. He highlighted three areas that will contribute to the changes outlined. … Continue reading
Knowing your customer lifetime value is important! Lifetime Value (LTV) is the essentially the income/revenue that once a customer is aquired they will contribute to your business during the period of time they remain a customer and continue to buy from you. So, why is lifetime value important Knowing the contribution that an average customer makes to your bottom line … Continue reading
To redesign or not to redesign that is the question! No it’s not! The most important question to ask is why you think you need to have a redesign in the first place. I’m not saying that websites shouldn’t be the subject of a full redesign, if really necessary, but sometimes when the question is answered it turns out that … Continue reading