- 7 Simple Tips to Make your Blog Content Spread
- Mobile commerce – the changing landscape in 2014
- 10 ways to convert more customers with psychology
- SEO’s Two Most Important Tactics
- Google starts using HTTPS as ranking signal!
- 3 Myths About Duplicate Content
- Author Photos are Gone: Does Google Authorship Still Have Value?
- Internet Marketing Edinburgh
- The Missed Value of Long Tail SEO
- Free Shipping or Fast Shipping?
Tag Archives: inbound marketing
So, why should you blog? Being in the web design and optimisation business, my first question when meeting a new potential client is “Why do you want a website”? The answers can be wide and varied but many are very similar to “Well, you need one these days, don’t you”, “Everyone else has one”, “We need to be on the … Continue reading
Why target the Long Tail! The simple answer is there is whole lot of hidden value in your long-tail search results. Probably more than you think! What is Long Tail SEO? As site owners we would all like to get all the visitors needed to be successful using the most obviously related keywords relating to our business, products and services. … Continue reading
Is Google becoming the competition? Brian Whalley, search marketer at HubSpot published a blog post on the HBR (Harvard Business School) Blog Network, entitled Google Will Change Web Marketing in 2012, forecasting some of the things Google is doing that will impact on search marketing in 2012 and beyond. He highlighted three areas that will contribute to the changes outlined. … Continue reading
Knowing your customer lifetime value is important! Lifetime Value (LTV) is the essentially the income/revenue that once a customer is aquired they will contribute to your business during the period of time they remain a customer and continue to buy from you. So, why is lifetime value important Knowing the contribution that an average customer makes to your bottom line … Continue reading