- Pinterest Analytics paves way for more business marketing facilities
- Google Glass – the future or what?
- The Mobile web is here and it’s not going away
- HTML5 – When will it take over the web development world?
- Will 2013 be The Year of Responsive Design?
- Email Marketing Benchmarking by MailChimp
- Why Danny Sullivan hates SEO!
- Responsive Web Design – Data Disaster highlights its value
- Social Media research confirms marketing/ consumer conflict
- 3Rs and 2Qs of Local Reviews and Reputation
Can Your Customers Find You?
Tag Archives: web design
2013 – Year of Responsive Design 2013 – Year of the Mobile They are not either/or predictions or indeed mutually exclusive! They are 2 sides of the same coin! With the continuing growth of mobile usage, be it smartphones or tablets, it is the expectation of users demanding a unified and consistent experience across all the devices they have and … Continue reading
To redesign or not to redesign that is the question! No it’s not! The most important question to ask is why you think you need to have a redesign in the first place. I’m not saying that websites shouldn’t be the subject of a full redesign, if really necessary, but sometimes when the question is answered it turns out that … Continue reading
New web fonts supported by Google Web designers have always been restricted, in comparison with print media and other mediums, by the limitation imposed by the availability of the every day fonts available to non digital design. There has only been a few serif and san-serif fonts supported limited by those resident on a users machine rather than the browser. … Continue reading