- Study: How valuable is it to have keywords in your domain URL?
- Google changes ‘Ad’ label – what impact for marketers?
- Fast Mobile Page Load reduces Bounce Rate
- Web Design & UX Trends in 2017 [Infographic]
- Technical SEO is seeing a Renaissance
- RankBrain: four SEO tactics you’ll need to survive
- 6 SEO trends to get ready for
- Being mobile friendly even more important from May
- Google On AMP As a Ranking Signal
- Feeding Hummingbird To Improve Your On-Page SEO with Related Topics in Moz Pro
Tag Archives: customer acquisition
Customer Acquisition versus Customer Retention The infographic below makes interesting reading as it’s long been knows that the probability of selling to an existing customer is 60 – 70%, while the probability of selling to a new prospect is a low of 5-20%. Also, existing customers are 50% more likely to try new products and spend 31% more when compared … Continue reading