- Study: How valuable is it to have keywords in your domain URL?
- Google changes ‘Ad’ label – what impact for marketers?
- Fast Mobile Page Load reduces Bounce Rate
- Web Design & UX Trends in 2017 [Infographic]
- Technical SEO is seeing a Renaissance
- RankBrain: four SEO tactics you’ll need to survive
- 6 SEO trends to get ready for
- Being mobile friendly even more important from May
- Google On AMP As a Ranking Signal
- Feeding Hummingbird To Improve Your On-Page SEO with Related Topics in Moz Pro
Tag Archives: yellow pages
Yellow Pages Local Advertising – Is it worth it?
Just received, this morning, new edition of our local Yellow Pages covering the Edinburgh postcode area which includes Central Borders and Livingston areas.
If you have received your own you will have noticed that it is advertised on the front cover as New look, New content, New handy size.
It is indeed a new size and if handy means smaller, it is about a third smaller in page size, then yes ‘new handy size’.
Not sure about the new look as it looks very much like the old one although a new Local pages section has been added at the beginning but that looks about it!
As far as new content is concerned, checking a randomly opened Floor Cleaning & Treatment category there were 4 display ads in old directory but only 3 in the new one (25% less).