- Pinterest Analytics paves way for more business marketing facilities
- Google Glass – the future or what?
- The Mobile web is here and it’s not going away
- HTML5 – When will it take over the web development world?
- Will 2013 be The Year of Responsive Design?
- Email Marketing Benchmarking by MailChimp
- Why Danny Sullivan hates SEO!
- Responsive Web Design – Data Disaster highlights its value
- Social Media research confirms marketing/ consumer conflict
- 3Rs and 2Qs of Local Reviews and Reputation
Can Your Customers Find You?
Tag Archives: web optimisation
Google Analytics Multi channel reports are now live The long awaited and much needed multi channel reporting facility is now available when using the new version of Google Analytics. Marketers will now be able to see and attribute value to the different channels which contribute to a customer conversion. When a customer makes a sale or completes some other conversion action … Continue reading
What are 10 important elements for website landing page design Not every page a visitor arrives at is the home page (and it’s the one you have probably spent most time getting right). Organic search results could send a possible customer to a page deeper into your website (a page that may not be as highly optimised, focused or targeted). … Continue reading
The importance of optimising landing pages
I had the pleasure, recently, together with Ann-Maree Morrison of Labels4Kids, of being involved in a Making Money on the Internet workshop entitled Labels, Links & Lolly run by FEAT (Falkirk Enterprise Action Trust).
Ann-Maree gave an outline of her company’s history and experience of setting up a sucessful online ecommerce business. Over the last 4 years she has built the business up from nothing to turnover in excess of £180,000.
She gave an outline of the many areas to be considered in relation to finding, getting and converting visitors into customers convering both SEO and WSO (web site optimisation).