- Study: How valuable is it to have keywords in your domain URL?
- Google changes ‘Ad’ label – what impact for marketers?
- Fast Mobile Page Load reduces Bounce Rate
- Web Design & UX Trends in 2017 [Infographic]
- Technical SEO is seeing a Renaissance
- RankBrain: four SEO tactics you’ll need to survive
- 6 SEO trends to get ready for
- Being mobile friendly even more important from May
- Google On AMP As a Ranking Signal
- Feeding Hummingbird To Improve Your On-Page SEO with Related Topics in Moz Pro
Tag Archives: optimization
RankBrain – Google’s AI relevance engine Google calls RankBrain when it’s in use, “the third-most important signal contributing to the result of a search query.” Google’s mission: to terminate any web pages from its results that don’t provide the highest-quality content and to find the most relevant answers for users. Now marketers who want to gain precious visibility on always-shrinking organic … Continue reading
The Times & SEO are changing! We can no longer rely on keyword targeting alone to optimize our content. Whether we should focus on topics or keywords is a debate in progress. But figuring out which topics can influence the SERP is, at best, a manual process; at worst, it’s a time-consuming job. We’re all aware that SEO has become a lot … Continue reading