- Study: How valuable is it to have keywords in your domain URL?
- Google changes ‘Ad’ label – what impact for marketers?
- Fast Mobile Page Load reduces Bounce Rate
- Web Design & UX Trends in 2017 [Infographic]
- Technical SEO is seeing a Renaissance
- RankBrain: four SEO tactics you’ll need to survive
- 6 SEO trends to get ready for
- Being mobile friendly even more important from May
- Google On AMP As a Ranking Signal
- Feeding Hummingbird To Improve Your On-Page SEO with Related Topics in Moz Pro
Tag Archives: mobile
Have you noticed the change to Google Ads? Google started testing in January this year a new ‘Ad’ label and it has now been rolled out globally. This white label with green text and a green outline is replacing the solid green label that was launched in June 2016 . If you haven’t noticed, that may well have been the intention. … Continue reading
Mobile Consumers don’t hang around or wait Consumers are more demanding than ever before. And marketers who are able to deliver fast, frictionless experiences will reap the benefits. Global Product Lead Daniel Global Product Lead Daniel An set out to help marketers better understand how various industry sectors are performing when it comes to mobile page speed. It’s no secret … Continue reading
The Whys and Hows of SEO’s Forgotten Role in the Mechanics of the Web It’s interesting to think that technical SEO has become a dying breed in recent years. At the same time, a number of self-styled thought leaders have made statements that modern SEO is not technical. These statements misrepresent the opportunities and problems that have sprouted on the … Continue reading
Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) Live! Earlier this week, Google began showing AMP (accelerated mobile pages) results in search results. Google has been talking up Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) for months, promising a February launch date when it would start sending search traffic from Google results to pages that have adopted it. You are probably wondering if utilizing AMP will give … Continue reading
2013 – Year of Responsive Design 2013 – Year of the Mobile They are not either/or predictions or indeed mutually exclusive! They are 2 sides of the same coin! With the continuing growth of mobile usage, be it smartphones or tablets, it is the expectation of users demanding a unified and consistent experience across all the devices they have and … Continue reading