- Web Design & UX Trends in 2017 [Infographic]
- Technical SEO is seeing a Renaissance
- RankBrain: four SEO tactics you’ll need to survive
- 6 SEO trends to get ready for
- Being mobile friendly even more important from May
- Google On AMP As a Ranking Signal
- Feeding Hummingbird To Improve Your On-Page SEO with Related Topics in Moz Pro
- Neil Patel’s Eight Pet Peeves About Most Blogs
- Google is removing all right-hand side ads on SERPs
- Who uses DuckDuckGo Search Engine or even heard of it?
Tag Archives: landing pages
16 steps to better landing pages & five of the biggest mistakes Every page of your web site could be considered a landing page as depending on how effective your search optimisation strategy is a visitor could link to almost any page. Ensuring that page is as relevant as possible and maintains the scent of search is difficult as the exact search … Continue reading
What are 10 important elements for website landing page design Not every page a visitor arrives at is the home page (and it’s the one you have probably spent most time getting right). Organic search results could send a possible customer to a page deeper into your website (a page that may not be as highly optimised, focused or targeted). … Continue reading
There’s more to landing pages than landing!
Together with CRO (conversion rate optimisation), landing page design is becoming an increasingly popular discussion item. And, rightly so!
In recent months and weeks there has been an increase in the number of web-based landing page design systems launched and you might get the impression that designing a landing page is the be and end all of it.
The importance of optimising landing pages
I had the pleasure, recently, together with Ann-Maree Morrison of Labels4Kids, of being involved in a Making Money on the Internet workshop entitled Labels, Links & Lolly run by FEAT (Falkirk Enterprise Action Trust).
Ann-Maree gave an outline of her company’s history and experience of setting up a sucessful online ecommerce business. Over the last 4 years she has built the business up from nothing to turnover in excess of £180,000.
She gave an outline of the many areas to be considered in relation to finding, getting and converting visitors into customers convering both SEO and WSO (web site optimisation).