- Study: How valuable is it to have keywords in your domain URL?
- Google changes ‘Ad’ label – what impact for marketers?
- Fast Mobile Page Load reduces Bounce Rate
- Web Design & UX Trends in 2017 [Infographic]
- Technical SEO is seeing a Renaissance
- RankBrain: four SEO tactics you’ll need to survive
- 6 SEO trends to get ready for
- Being mobile friendly even more important from May
- Google On AMP As a Ranking Signal
- Feeding Hummingbird To Improve Your On-Page SEO with Related Topics in Moz Pro
Tag Archives: keyword
RankBrain – Google’s AI relevance engine Google calls RankBrain when it’s in use, “the third-most important signal contributing to the result of a search query.” Google’s mission: to terminate any web pages from its results that don’t provide the highest-quality content and to find the most relevant answers for users. Now marketers who want to gain precious visibility on always-shrinking organic … Continue reading
Voice Search & AMP (accelerated mobile pages) just 2 We’ve heard a lot about keyword research and its importance for on-page SEO. But have you thought about keyword research being the most trustworthy source of consumer and market insights? Being able to learn about SEO trends and changes long before the media at large catch up is just as strange as … Continue reading
The Times & SEO are changing! We can no longer rely on keyword targeting alone to optimize our content. Whether we should focus on topics or keywords is a debate in progress. But figuring out which topics can influence the SERP is, at best, a manual process; at worst, it’s a time-consuming job. We’re all aware that SEO has become a lot … Continue reading
DuckDuckGo (DDG) is a private search engine seeing exponential growth Since its inception only a few years ago DDG (DuckDuckGo) has seen exponential growth. Rand Fishkin of Moz has said it will be “the fastest growing search engine of 2016”. It is still no real threat to Google who still dominate search, but it is seeing impressive growth:- It averages 10m … Continue reading