- Study: How valuable is it to have keywords in your domain URL?
- Google changes ‘Ad’ label – what impact for marketers?
- Fast Mobile Page Load reduces Bounce Rate
- Web Design & UX Trends in 2017 [Infographic]
- Technical SEO is seeing a Renaissance
- RankBrain: four SEO tactics you’ll need to survive
- 6 SEO trends to get ready for
- Being mobile friendly even more important from May
- Google On AMP As a Ranking Signal
- Feeding Hummingbird To Improve Your On-Page SEO with Related Topics in Moz Pro
Tag Archives: email marketing
How does your email marketing stats measure up? MailChimp is an industry leading email marketing platform supplier and sends out billions of email for clients every month. Email is delivered for more than two million users and lots of data is tracked. This study monitored hundreds of millions of emails delivered where campaign tracking had been activated and users included … Continue reading
Email best practice and does it apply to everyone?
HTML email marketing do’s but some don’t!
We are constantly reminded and remind clients of what is regarded best practice particularly where html email campaigns are concerned.
But, does it not apply to the big boys and big brand names. Apparently not…
Track email campaigns with Google Analytics
If you are not tracking the success of your email campaigns then you are missing a huge opportunity.
Assuming that you do have Google Analytics installed (if you don’t then do it now!) you can measure the interest different offers have on your email recipients.
By tagging links in your email campaigns Google Analytics can segment the clicks each link gets and you are able to monitor the conversion rate and success of each.