- Pinterest Analytics paves way for more business marketing facilities
- Google Glass – the future or what?
- The Mobile web is here and it’s not going away
- HTML5 – When will it take over the web development world?
- Will 2013 be The Year of Responsive Design?
- Email Marketing Benchmarking by MailChimp
- Why Danny Sullivan hates SEO!
- Responsive Web Design – Data Disaster highlights its value
- Social Media research confirms marketing/ consumer conflict
- 3Rs and 2Qs of Local Reviews and Reputation
Can Your Customers Find You?
Tag Archives: ecommerce
The Get Elastic Blog published today a post entitled 5 Reasons Why Your Ecommerce Site Matters More Than Ever and highlighted 9 areas that can help ecommerce site owners maximise their online activity (see below). Online sales are growing faster than offline sale Delloitte’s forecast there will be a 14% increase in non-store sales. Non-store sales, in this context, includes … Continue reading
How will Schema impact on SEO? On 9 June 2011, it was announced that the web’s leading search engines, Google, Yahoo and Bing, are giving their support to what appears to be a significant update to the way they will be indexing content apparently starting now and in the future. The announcement doesn’t appear to have received any great coverage … Continue reading