- Study: How valuable is it to have keywords in your domain URL?
- Google changes ‘Ad’ label – what impact for marketers?
- Fast Mobile Page Load reduces Bounce Rate
- Web Design & UX Trends in 2017 [Infographic]
- Technical SEO is seeing a Renaissance
- RankBrain: four SEO tactics you’ll need to survive
- 6 SEO trends to get ready for
- Being mobile friendly even more important from May
- Google On AMP As a Ranking Signal
- Feeding Hummingbird To Improve Your On-Page SEO with Related Topics in Moz Pro
Tag Archives: ecommerce
MailChimp Snap – Mobile Email Marketing App No, it’s not a new marketing campaign for Kellogs Rice Crispies but a new email marketing app from MailChimp! MailChimp Snap is a mobile app to help retailers communicate quickly and easily with their customers about new products just in. Unfortunately, at present it is available for iOS only but MailChimp confirm the … Continue reading
The Get Elastic Blog published today a post entitled 5 Reasons Why Your Ecommerce Site Matters More Than Ever and highlighted 9 areas that can help ecommerce site owners maximise their online activity (see below). Online sales are growing faster than offline sale Delloitte’s forecast there will be a 14% increase in non-store sales. Non-store sales, in this context, includes … Continue reading
How will Schema impact on SEO? On 9 June 2011, it was announced that the web’s leading search engines, Google, Yahoo and Bing, are giving their support to what appears to be a significant update to the way they will be indexing content apparently starting now and in the future. The announcement doesn’t appear to have received any great coverage … Continue reading