- Study: How valuable is it to have keywords in your domain URL?
- Google changes ‘Ad’ label – what impact for marketers?
- Fast Mobile Page Load reduces Bounce Rate
- Web Design & UX Trends in 2017 [Infographic]
- Technical SEO is seeing a Renaissance
- RankBrain: four SEO tactics you’ll need to survive
- 6 SEO trends to get ready for
- Being mobile friendly even more important from May
- Google On AMP As a Ranking Signal
- Feeding Hummingbird To Improve Your On-Page SEO with Related Topics in Moz Pro
Tag Archives: design
The Times & SEO are changing! We can no longer rely on keyword targeting alone to optimize our content. Whether we should focus on topics or keywords is a debate in progress. But figuring out which topics can influence the SERP is, at best, a manual process; at worst, it’s a time-consuming job. We’re all aware that SEO has become a lot … Continue reading
Today, just about everyone is doing content marketing. But not everyone is doing it right. More than 90% of marketers are using content marketing. These marketers spend a whopping 33% of their marketing budget on content marketing. But there’s a problem: Many businesses are totally inept at blogging. In a 2013 survey, researchers discovered that only 1 in 8 businesses had … Continue reading
DIY Product Photography for Effective Ecommerce Sales High quality product photography is essential for apparel ecommerce and indeed ecommerce in general. For many customers, your images will determine whether or not they buy your product. Essential doesn’t have to mean expensive but care does need to be taken and some investment made to ensure it is done to the best … Continue reading
Google Authorship could help! The words “duplicate content penalty” strike fear in the hearts of marketers. People with no SEO experience use this phrase all the time. Most have never read Google’s guidelines on duplicate content . They just somehow assume that if something appears twice online, asteroids and locusts must be close to decimating all their efforts! Google’s recent decision … Continue reading
Google Author pictures? Don’t throw out the baby with the bathwater! If you have actioned authorship links there is no point removing them as your author name will still appear although your picture won’t. There is no guarantee or confirmation but there is every liklihood that it will still be valuable at some level perhaps even yet to be decided … Continue reading