- Study: How valuable is it to have keywords in your domain URL?
- Google changes ‘Ad’ label – what impact for marketers?
- Fast Mobile Page Load reduces Bounce Rate
- Web Design & UX Trends in 2017 [Infographic]
- Technical SEO is seeing a Renaissance
- RankBrain: four SEO tactics you’ll need to survive
- 6 SEO trends to get ready for
- Being mobile friendly even more important from May
- Google On AMP As a Ranking Signal
- Feeding Hummingbird To Improve Your On-Page SEO with Related Topics in Moz Pro
Tag Archives: customer reviews
How important are customer reviews to shoppers? It turns out, gleaned from recent study, that customer reviews are very important. It shows that 90% of consumers will read online reviews before visiting either an online or bricks-and-mortar store. It appears that 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. Some of the key findings:- For nearly 9 … Continue reading