- Ecommerce conversion dependent on more than just the title!
- Pinterest Analytics paves way for more business marketing facilities
- Google Glass – the future or what?
- The Mobile web is here and it’s not going away
- HTML5 – When will it take over the web development world?
- Will 2013 be The Year of Responsive Design?
- Email Marketing Benchmarking by MailChimp
- Why Danny Sullivan hates SEO!
- Responsive Web Design – Data Disaster highlights its value
- Social Media research confirms marketing/ consumer conflict
Can Your Customers Find You?
Tag Archives: cro
16 steps to better landing pages & five of the biggest mistakes Every page of your web site could be considered a landing page as depending on how effective your search optimisation strategy is a visitor could link to almost any page. Ensuring that page is as relevant as possible and maintains the scent of search is difficult as the exact search … Continue reading
Knowing your customer lifetime value is important! Lifetime Value (LTV) is the essentially the income/revenue that once a customer is aquired they will contribute to your business during the period of time they remain a customer and continue to buy from you. So, why is lifetime value important Knowing the contribution that an average customer makes to your bottom line … Continue reading
To redesign or not to redesign that is the question! No it’s not! The most important question to ask is why you think you need to have a redesign in the first place. I’m not saying that websites shouldn’t be the subject of a full redesign, if really necessary, but sometimes when the question is answered it turns out that … Continue reading
Black Friday – the day after thanksgiving. In the US, thanksgiving is a big family holiday, a bit like christmas day is traditionally here in the UK. It is on the 4th Thursday of November and it falls on the 25 November this year. In recent years the following day has been branded Black Friday and is reportedly the highest … Continue reading
Make sure your home page is working as hard as it can!
In the lead up to probably the busiest sales period of the year it’s important that, particularly if you are an online ecommerce site, you’re ready for those visitors looking for gift ideas, especially when in their hand they’re holding their credit card.