- Study: How valuable is it to have keywords in your domain URL?
- Google changes ‘Ad’ label – what impact for marketers?
- Fast Mobile Page Load reduces Bounce Rate
- Web Design & UX Trends in 2017 [Infographic]
- Technical SEO is seeing a Renaissance
- RankBrain: four SEO tactics you’ll need to survive
- 6 SEO trends to get ready for
- Being mobile friendly even more important from May
- Google On AMP As a Ranking Signal
- Feeding Hummingbird To Improve Your On-Page SEO with Related Topics in Moz Pro
Tag Archives: conversion
RankBrain – Google’s AI relevance engine Google calls RankBrain when it’s in use, “the third-most important signal contributing to the result of a search query.” Google’s mission: to terminate any web pages from its results that don’t provide the highest-quality content and to find the most relevant answers for users. Now marketers who want to gain precious visibility on always-shrinking organic … Continue reading
Today, just about everyone is doing content marketing. But not everyone is doing it right. More than 90% of marketers are using content marketing. These marketers spend a whopping 33% of their marketing budget on content marketing. But there’s a problem: Many businesses are totally inept at blogging. In a 2013 survey, researchers discovered that only 1 in 8 businesses had … Continue reading
How important are customer reviews to shoppers? It turns out, gleaned from recent study, that customer reviews are very important. It shows that 90% of consumers will read online reviews before visiting either an online or bricks-and-mortar store. It appears that 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. Some of the key findings:- For nearly 9 … Continue reading
To redesign or not to redesign that is the question! No it’s not! The most important question to ask is why you think you need to have a redesign in the first place. I’m not saying that websites shouldn’t be the subject of a full redesign, if really necessary, but sometimes when the question is answered it turns out that … Continue reading
What are 10 important elements for website landing page design Not every page a visitor arrives at is the home page (and it’s the one you have probably spent most time getting right). Organic search results could send a possible customer to a page deeper into your website (a page that may not be as highly optimised, focused or targeted). … Continue reading