- Study: How valuable is it to have keywords in your domain URL?
- Google changes ‘Ad’ label – what impact for marketers?
- Fast Mobile Page Load reduces Bounce Rate
- Web Design & UX Trends in 2017 [Infographic]
- Technical SEO is seeing a Renaissance
- RankBrain: four SEO tactics you’ll need to survive
- 6 SEO trends to get ready for
- Being mobile friendly even more important from May
- Google On AMP As a Ranking Signal
- Feeding Hummingbird To Improve Your On-Page SEO with Related Topics in Moz Pro
Tag Archives: adwords
Quality Score is not a fixed measurement The QS (quality score) shown in your Adwords account is an indicative measure and not an absolute but is an indication of how well Google thinks you’re doing. It is calculated, in real-time, each time a searcher enters a search query and used in the decision if your ad will be shown, what … Continue reading
Google video explains the effect of Quality Score (QS)
Much has been discussed, written and explained both here and elsewhere about how Quality Score impacts your Adwords PPC advertising.
Google keeps all things pretty close to their chest so when they make the effort and take the time to give a few insights into their thinking, in this case the Adwords’ Bid Auction process, we should all take the time and make an effort to listen.
What impact does your landing page really have on your PPC campaign
Good landing pages are ones that convert and are highly important to the success of every paid search, PPC campaign.
If your landing page doesn’t match up with your ad copy or the expectation it promised, visitors will become just another bounce statistic and the cost and effort of getting them to click on your ad will be wasted.
But how do landing pages impact on quality score?
11 Ways to waste Money with Adwords
11 of the most common ways that can waste lots of money with Adwords advertising and reduce the effectiveness of your ad budget. They are not in any rank or order but the more important tend to be closer to the top!