- Study: How valuable is it to have keywords in your domain URL?
- Google changes ‘Ad’ label – what impact for marketers?
- Fast Mobile Page Load reduces Bounce Rate
- Web Design & UX Trends in 2017 [Infographic]
- Technical SEO is seeing a Renaissance
- RankBrain: four SEO tactics you’ll need to survive
- 6 SEO trends to get ready for
- Being mobile friendly even more important from May
- Google On AMP As a Ranking Signal
- Feeding Hummingbird To Improve Your On-Page SEO with Related Topics in Moz Pro
Tag Archives: advertising
QR Codes double in use in 2011 Mobile technology provider Nellymoser reported in Adweek that 8% of magazine ads in December 2011 included an interactive quick-response or QR code compared to 3.6% in January. In a survey of the top 100 magazine titles throughout the year there was an increase in the use of QR codes particularly in the beauty, fashion and home sectors … Continue reading
New Look for Google Places Google announced last Thursday changes to the look and layout of their Google Places listings. More importantly they are dopping or, at least, relegating 3rd party reviews and mentions giving them a lower priority. It would appear they are giving reviews from Google account users a higher and more prominent role and have added more … Continue reading
Quality Score is not a fixed measurement The QS (quality score) shown in your Adwords account is an indicative measure and not an absolute but is an indication of how well Google thinks you’re doing. It is calculated, in real-time, each time a searcher enters a search query and used in the decision if your ad will be shown, what … Continue reading