- Study: How valuable is it to have keywords in your domain URL?
- Google changes ‘Ad’ label – what impact for marketers?
- Fast Mobile Page Load reduces Bounce Rate
- Web Design & UX Trends in 2017 [Infographic]
- Technical SEO is seeing a Renaissance
- RankBrain: four SEO tactics you’ll need to survive
- 6 SEO trends to get ready for
- Being mobile friendly even more important from May
- Google On AMP As a Ranking Signal
- Feeding Hummingbird To Improve Your On-Page SEO with Related Topics in Moz Pro
Category Archives: Web Design
To redesign or not to redesign that is the question! No it’s not! The most important question to ask is why you think you need to have a redesign in the first place. I’m not saying that websites shouldn’t be the subject of a full redesign, if really necessary, but sometimes when the question is answered it turns out that … Continue reading
How will Schema impact on SEO? On 9 June 2011, it was announced that the web’s leading search engines, Google, Yahoo and Bing, are giving their support to what appears to be a significant update to the way they will be indexing content apparently starting now and in the future. The announcement doesn’t appear to have received any great coverage … Continue reading
New web fonts supported by Google Web designers have always been restricted, in comparison with print media and other mediums, by the limitation imposed by the availability of the every day fonts available to non digital design. There has only been a few serif and san-serif fonts supported limited by those resident on a users machine rather than the browser. … Continue reading
Amazon – Progessive and incremental changes for higher conversion
If you’ve been on Amazon.co.uk recently you will have noticed they are celebrating their 10th anniversary. How many can remember what Amazon’s site looked like 10 years ago?
I can’t remember either but I know it looked nothing like it does today!
Amazon UK’s big brother is three years older being launched in 1995 and this is what it looked like when it first arrived on the scene (on the right):-
Amazon re-design or Evolution?
Today is looks a lot different (below) and looks like it’s gone through some major re-design since first being launched when it just sold books.