- Study: How valuable is it to have keywords in your domain URL?
- Google changes ‘Ad’ label – what impact for marketers?
- Fast Mobile Page Load reduces Bounce Rate
- Web Design & UX Trends in 2017 [Infographic]
- Technical SEO is seeing a Renaissance
- RankBrain: four SEO tactics you’ll need to survive
- 6 SEO trends to get ready for
- Being mobile friendly even more important from May
- Google On AMP As a Ranking Signal
- Feeding Hummingbird To Improve Your On-Page SEO with Related Topics in Moz Pro
Category Archives: Google
Have you noticed the change to Google Ads? Google started testing in January this year a new ‘Ad’ label and it has now been rolled out globally. This white label with green text and a green outline is replacing the solid green label that was launched in June 2016 . If you haven’t noticed, that may well have been the intention. … Continue reading
Augmented Reality or Replacement The Google product director, Steve Lee, says it brings communication closer to our senses and helps get it out of the way when it’s not needed! Hailed as a breakthrough it is scheduled for general release this year for everyone. You and I will be able to interact where, when and why we want to. That’s … Continue reading
Google’s Pandas can’t stop breeding! In the last two weeks there has been four updates to Google’s search algorithm. The most recent four are (in date introduced): Panda algorithm update (September 27th): This was a fairly large update which is designed to target low-quality, spun content and primarily content farms Exact Match Domain (EMD) update (September 28th): To reduce the … Continue reading
Google Analytics Multi-Channel Funnels Back in August 2011 posted Multi Channel Funnel reports in Google Analytics about the introduction of the new features and the possibilities they offered. Sometimes, particularly for site owners not steeped in analytics, they might not be as simple or easy to understand as they might be when clicking on the option for the first time. Mulit-channel funnel … Continue reading
Is Google becoming the competition? Brian Whalley, search marketer at HubSpot published a blog post on the HBR (Harvard Business School) Blog Network, entitled Google Will Change Web Marketing in 2012, forecasting some of the things Google is doing that will impact on search marketing in 2012 and beyond. He highlighted three areas that will contribute to the changes outlined. … Continue reading