- Ecommerce conversion dependent on more than just the title!
- Pinterest Analytics paves way for more business marketing facilities
- Google Glass – the future or what?
- The Mobile web is here and it’s not going away
- HTML5 – When will it take over the web development world?
- Will 2013 be The Year of Responsive Design?
- Email Marketing Benchmarking by MailChimp
- Why Danny Sullivan hates SEO!
- Responsive Web Design – Data Disaster highlights its value
- Social Media research confirms marketing/ consumer conflict
Can Your Customers Find You?
Category Archives: Ecommerce
Mobile browsing is growing but will it make a big impact on ecommerce? There is no doubt that mobile devices are being used to browse the internet more and more. But the jury is still out, as far as I’m concerned, when it’s stated that mobile, in the form of smartphones, will overtake desktop or tablets where ecommerce is concerned! … Continue reading
Can Rich Snippets boost Ecommerce ROI? Rich Snippets will be increasingly displayed in search results Rich snippets are the extra information that, when available, show immediately under the title on a search engine listing above the usual meta page description. They give visitors and potential customers an outline of the content of the page they are about to visit. A growing … Continue reading
Rich Snippets Last June published a post Google, Yahoo & Bing adopt new web coding microformat highlighting the adoption by the then major search engines of support for Schema.org’s micro-formats. Finished the post with the question:- But the real question is, If we don’t implement the new coding schema, what impact will it have on our search page results rankings? Will pages more … Continue reading
Mobile shopping holiday activity up Year on Year Holiday season 2011 online shopping statistics show tremendous growth in mobile shopping activity, with online sessions and sales on retail sites in December double their volume from the same period last year, according to IBM. Marin Software also reports that the number of paid search clicks from mobile and tablets doubled over … Continue reading
What Santa Knows About Marketing – And You Should Too Received this article in a newsletter a couple of years ago from Charlie Cook of MarketingForSuccess.com. It might be a few years old now but still topical, practical and good advice for just about any marketing activity so thought would share it again! Regardless of the economic climate Santa always … Continue reading