- Study: How valuable is it to have keywords in your domain URL?
- Google changes ‘Ad’ label – what impact for marketers?
- Fast Mobile Page Load reduces Bounce Rate
- Web Design & UX Trends in 2017 [Infographic]
- Technical SEO is seeing a Renaissance
- RankBrain: four SEO tactics you’ll need to survive
- 6 SEO trends to get ready for
- Being mobile friendly even more important from May
- Google On AMP As a Ranking Signal
- Feeding Hummingbird To Improve Your On-Page SEO with Related Topics in Moz Pro
Category Archives: Analytics
More Google Analytics updates/improvements Google continues to try and improve and make more relevant all its offerings whether that is search based or in this case relating to its free Google Analytics. With all the Panda updates that have gone on this year alone it is sometimes difficult for many site owners to understand the real impact these may have … Continue reading
Google Analytics v5 rollout with new features Google has been rolling out and informing Analytics users that the new version of Google Analytics will soon be activated in their accounts as they move towards withdrawing the old version completely by early 2012. The new version has a completely redesigned interface that, Google says, makes it even easier to explore your … Continue reading
Google Analytics Multi channel reports are now live The long awaited and much needed multi channel reporting facility is now available when using the new version of Google Analytics. Marketers will now be able to see and attribute value to the different channels which contribute to a customer conversion. When a customer makes a sale or completes some other conversion action … Continue reading
Google gives some insights on search results Much has been said and written about the recent Panda/Farmer update and the effect it has had, could have, might have but like most things relating to Google’s search algorithm we don’t have the full story about its inner workings. Content is still King Amit Singhal, Google Fellow said on Google Webmaster Central … Continue reading
How is Google Instant performing? Most site owners and a good many searchers will be aware of the changes to the way search results are displayed since Google Instant was launched a few months ago. It is possible to disable google instant search (it defaults to on) but how many searchers will either know or realise they can. It may … Continue reading