- Ecommerce conversion dependent on more than just the title!
- Pinterest Analytics paves way for more business marketing facilities
- Google Glass – the future or what?
- The Mobile web is here and it’s not going away
- HTML5 – When will it take over the web development world?
- Will 2013 be The Year of Responsive Design?
- Email Marketing Benchmarking by MailChimp
- Why Danny Sullivan hates SEO!
- Responsive Web Design – Data Disaster highlights its value
- Social Media research confirms marketing/ consumer conflict
Can Your Customers Find You?
Category Archives: Analytics
What is your sites bounce rate? “Are you using any website analytics?” is not a question that you generally need to ask a new or potential client as it is easy enough to find out for yourself but it’s surprising just how many sites don’t! Even if Google Analytics is installed, asking, “What is your site’s bounce rate“, although a fairly … Continue reading
Google Analytics Multi-Channel Funnels Back in August 2011 posted Multi Channel Funnel reports in Google Analytics about the introduction of the new features and the possibilities they offered. Sometimes, particularly for site owners not steeped in analytics, they might not be as simple or easy to understand as they might be when clicking on the option for the first time. Mulit-channel funnel … Continue reading
Is Google becoming the competition? Brian Whalley, search marketer at HubSpot published a blog post on the HBR (Harvard Business School) Blog Network, entitled Google Will Change Web Marketing in 2012, forecasting some of the things Google is doing that will impact on search marketing in 2012 and beyond. He highlighted three areas that will contribute to the changes outlined. … Continue reading