- Will mobile-friendly label hurt your search traffic?
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday – It’s Xmaaaa…s!
- MailChimp Snap, Crackle & Pop!
- 7 Simple Tips to Make your Blog Content Spread
- Mobile commerce – the changing landscape in 2014
- 10 ways to convert more customers with psychology
- SEO’s Two Most Important Tactics
- Google starts using HTTPS as ranking signal!
- 3 Myths About Duplicate Content
- Author Photos are Gone: Does Google Authorship Still Have Value?
Category Archives: Analytics
What is your sites bounce rate? “Are you using any website analytics?” is not a question that you generally need to ask a new or potential client as it is easy enough to find out for yourself but it’s surprising just how many sites don’t! Even if Google Analytics is installed, asking, “What is your site’s bounce rate“, although a fairly … Continue reading
Google Analytics Multi-Channel Funnels Back in August 2011 posted Multi Channel Funnel reports in Google Analytics about the introduction of the new features and the possibilities they offered. Sometimes, particularly for site owners not steeped in analytics, they might not be as simple or easy to understand as they might be when clicking on the option for the first time. Mulit-channel funnel … Continue reading
Is Google becoming the competition? Brian Whalley, search marketer at HubSpot published a blog post on the HBR (Harvard Business School) Blog Network, entitled Google Will Change Web Marketing in 2012, forecasting some of the things Google is doing that will impact on search marketing in 2012 and beyond. He highlighted three areas that will contribute to the changes outlined. … Continue reading