- Study: How valuable is it to have keywords in your domain URL?
- Google changes ‘Ad’ label – what impact for marketers?
- Fast Mobile Page Load reduces Bounce Rate
- Web Design & UX Trends in 2017 [Infographic]
- Technical SEO is seeing a Renaissance
- RankBrain: four SEO tactics you’ll need to survive
- 6 SEO trends to get ready for
- Being mobile friendly even more important from May
- Google On AMP As a Ranking Signal
- Feeding Hummingbird To Improve Your On-Page SEO with Related Topics in Moz Pro
Category Archives: Advertising
QR Codes double in use in 2011 Mobile technology provider Nellymoser reported in Adweek that 8% of magazine ads in December 2011 included an interactive quick-response or QR code compared to 3.6% in January. In a survey of the top 100 magazine titles throughout the year there was an increase in the use of QR codes particularly in the beauty, fashion and home sectors … Continue reading
Yellow Pages – Even less walking for your fingers! Last year, almost to the day, received my new copy of Yellow Pages for our local area. The new one just popped through the door (there was a time when it couldn’t fit through the letterbox). Posted last year entitled Is Yellow Pages still Good Value on it’s new format and … Continue reading
Yes & No! Sitting on the fence, not really! It depends if you are on the receiving end or giving end. If you are a consumer you probably love deal-of-the-day (DOD) sites but if you are a retailer you may not be as delighted! As a consumer you will obviously find daily deal sites valuable but businesses are divided on … Continue reading
New Look for Google Places Google announced last Thursday changes to the look and layout of their Google Places listings. More importantly they are dopping or, at least, relegating 3rd party reviews and mentions giving them a lower priority. It would appear they are giving reviews from Google account users a higher and more prominent role and have added more … Continue reading