- Study: How valuable is it to have keywords in your domain URL?
- Google changes ‘Ad’ label – what impact for marketers?
- Fast Mobile Page Load reduces Bounce Rate
- Web Design & UX Trends in 2017 [Infographic]
- Technical SEO is seeing a Renaissance
- RankBrain: four SEO tactics you’ll need to survive
- 6 SEO trends to get ready for
- Being mobile friendly even more important from May
- Google On AMP As a Ranking Signal
- Feeding Hummingbird To Improve Your On-Page SEO with Related Topics in Moz Pro
Author Archives: Rob Willox
DuckDuckGo (DDG) is a private search engine seeing exponential growth Since its inception only a few years ago DDG (DuckDuckGo) has seen exponential growth. Rand Fishkin of Moz has said it will be “the fastest growing search engine of 2016”. It is still no real threat to Google who still dominate search, but it is seeing impressive growth:- It averages 10m … Continue reading
Web Design Trends for 2016 Your website is your visitor’s window on your world and often the first impression they have! As such it is important that a first impression makes the right one! The question is should you jump on every design trend which might help make sure that impression is the right one. The question is should you jump … Continue reading
A Responsive Design – Why do you need it? As more web-enabled devices are launched people are viewing the internet on a variety of different mobile devices with different screen sizes and screen resolution. As a result responsive design is set to become more important as the range of connected devices increases. New future-proofing technology for your web site As smartphones, tablets and … Continue reading