- Pinterest Analytics paves way for more business marketing facilities
- Google Glass – the future or what?
- The Mobile web is here and it’s not going away
- HTML5 – When will it take over the web development world?
- Will 2013 be The Year of Responsive Design?
- Email Marketing Benchmarking by MailChimp
- Why Danny Sullivan hates SEO!
- Responsive Web Design – Data Disaster highlights its value
- Social Media research confirms marketing/ consumer conflict
- 3Rs and 2Qs of Local Reviews and Reputation
Can Your Customers Find You?
Author Archives: Rob Willox
Augmented Reality or Replacement The Google product director, Steve Lee, says it brings communication closer to our senses and helps get it out of the way when it’s not needed! Hailed as a breakthrough it is scheduled for general release this year for everyone. You and I will be able to interact where, when and why we want to. That’s … Continue reading
Mobile browsing is growing but will it make a big impact on ecommerce? There is no doubt that mobile devices are being used to browse the internet more and more. But the jury is still out, as far as I’m concerned, when it’s stated that mobile, in the form of smartphones, will overtake desktop or tablets where ecommerce is concerned! … Continue reading
HTML5 like Responsive Design is a hot topic HTML5, the new Web standard, has generated debate and discussion and shouldn’t be too surprising as Internet technologies have changed considerably since the late ’90s. A 2012 Kendo UI survey, “HTML5 Adoption Fact or Fiction: Developers Wade Through the Hype,” asked developers – those who are working directly with and are closest … Continue reading
2013 – Year of Responsive Design 2013 – Year of the Mobile They are not either/or predictions or indeed mutually exclusive! They are 2 sides of the same coin! With the continuing growth of mobile usage, be it smartphones or tablets, it is the expectation of users demanding a unified and consistent experience across all the devices they have and … Continue reading
How does your email marketing stats measure up? MailChimp is an industry leading email marketing platform supplier and sends out billions of email for clients every month. Email is delivered for more than two million users and lots of data is tracked. This study monitored hundreds of millions of emails delivered where campaign tracking had been activated and users included … Continue reading