- Being mobile friendly even more important from May
- Google On AMP As a Ranking Signal
- Feeding Hummingbird To Improve Your On-Page SEO with Related Topics in Moz Pro
- Neil Patel’s Eight Pet Peeves About Most Blogs
- Google is removing all right-hand side ads on SERPs
- Who uses DuckDuckGo Search Engine or even heard of it?
- 10 Web Design Trends to boost Conversion in 2016
- Google Updates Search Quality Rating Guidelines
- 7 Steps to effective Product Photography
- Marketing in the digital age – the personal touch!
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Panda – a year on! The Panda updates have been a regularly commented on feature of search in the last 12 months since it burst onto the scene last year. Much has been said, criticised from some quarters and some horror stories reported. In all, however, there is a general consensus that it has improved the overall quality of search … Continue reading
Inbound Marketing in 2012 Hubspot is an acknowledged and leading supplier of inbound marketing automation and marketing software. They are often seen to lead the way in driving the concept that has turned marketing on its head. Inbound Marketing v. Outbound Marketing Traditional or Outbound marketing is predominently broadcast and interruption based seeking to attract the attention of the passer-by … Continue reading
What is your sites bounce rate? “Are you using any website analytics?” is not a question that you generally need to ask a new or potential client as it is easy enough to find out for yourself but it’s surprising just how many sites don’t! Even if Google Analytics is installed, asking, “What is your site’s bounce rate“, although a fairly … Continue reading