- 7 Steps to effective Product Photography
- Marketing in the digital age – the personal touch!
- Online Customer Reviews – How important are they?
- Onsite User Behaviour as a Ranking Signal
- Acquisition vs. Customer Retention Figures Misleading!
- Not being Mobile Friendly WILL affect your search rankings!
- Will mobile-friendly label hurt your search traffic?
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday – It’s Xmaaaa…s!
- MailChimp Snap, Crackle & Pop!
- 7 Simple Tips to Make your Blog Content Spread
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Panda – a year on! The Panda updates have been a regularly commented on feature of search in the last 12 months since it burst onto the scene last year. Much has been said, criticised from some quarters and some horror stories reported. In all, however, there is a general consensus that it has improved the overall quality of search … Continue reading
Inbound Marketing in 2012 Hubspot is an acknowledged and leading supplier of inbound marketing automation and marketing software. They are often seen to lead the way in driving the concept that has turned marketing on its head. Inbound Marketing v. Outbound Marketing Traditional or Outbound marketing is predominently broadcast and interruption based seeking to attract the attention of the passer-by … Continue reading
What is your sites bounce rate? “Are you using any website analytics?” is not a question that you generally need to ask a new or potential client as it is easy enough to find out for yourself but it’s surprising just how many sites don’t! Even if Google Analytics is installed, asking, “What is your site’s bounce rate“, although a fairly … Continue reading