- 3 Myths About Duplicate Content
- Author Photos are Gone: Does Google Authorship Still Have Value?
- Internet Marketing Edinburgh
- The Missed Value of Long Tail SEO
- Free Shipping or Fast Shipping?
- Facebook #hashtags–Just a waste of space?
- SEO – The shifting sands of optimisation
- Finding the UnGoogleable in Mobile Search
- Amazon continues testing for the perfect Shopping Cart!
- Duplicate Content Won’t Hurt You, Unless It’s Really Spammy
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Panda – a year on! The Panda updates have been a regularly commented on feature of search in the last 12 months since it burst onto the scene last year. Much has been said, criticised from some quarters and some horror stories reported. In all, however, there is a general consensus that it has improved the overall quality of search … Continue reading
Inbound Marketing in 2012 Hubspot is an acknowledged and leading supplier of inbound marketing automation and marketing software. They are often seen to lead the way in driving the concept that has turned marketing on its head. Inbound Marketing v. Outbound Marketing Traditional or Outbound marketing is predominently broadcast and interruption based seeking to attract the attention of the passer-by … Continue reading
What is your sites bounce rate? “Are you using any website analytics?” is not a question that you generally need to ask a new or potential client as it is easy enough to find out for yourself but it’s surprising just how many sites don’t! Even if Google Analytics is installed, asking, “What is your site’s bounce rate“, although a fairly … Continue reading