- Being mobile friendly even more important from May
- Google On AMP As a Ranking Signal
- Feeding Hummingbird To Improve Your On-Page SEO with Related Topics in Moz Pro
- Neil Patel’s Eight Pet Peeves About Most Blogs
- Google is removing all right-hand side ads on SERPs
- Who uses DuckDuckGo Search Engine or even heard of it?
- 10 Web Design Trends to boost Conversion in 2016
- Google Updates Search Quality Rating Guidelines
- 7 Steps to effective Product Photography
- Marketing in the digital age – the personal touch!
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Is Google becoming the competition? Brian Whalley, search marketer at HubSpot published a blog post on the HBR (Harvard Business School) Blog Network, entitled Google Will Change Web Marketing in 2012, forecasting some of the things Google is doing that will impact on search marketing in 2012 and beyond. He highlighted three areas that will contribute to the changes outlined. … Continue reading
Common misunderstandings about search engine optimization It’s still surprising how many new website owners still believe that all that is needed is to register a domain name, host space, setup a site either themselves or use an outside agency, add their preferred keywords to the meta keywords tag, submit it to Google and then sit back and wait on visitors … Continue reading
What Santa Knows About Marketing – And You Should Too Received this article in a newsletter a couple of years ago from Charlie Cook of MarketingForSuccess.com. It might be a few years old now but still topical, practical and good advice for just about any marketing activity so thought would share it again! Regardless of the economic climate Santa always … Continue reading
Yellow Pages – Even less walking for your fingers! Last year, almost to the day, received my new copy of Yellow Pages for our local area. The new one just popped through the door (there was a time when it couldn’t fit through the letterbox). Posted last year entitled Is Yellow Pages still Good Value on it’s new format and … Continue reading
More Google Analytics updates/improvements Google continues to try and improve and make more relevant all its offerings whether that is search based or in this case relating to its free Google Analytics. With all the Panda updates that have gone on this year alone it is sometimes difficult for many site owners to understand the real impact these may have … Continue reading