- Google Updates Search Quality Rating Guidelines
- 7 Steps to effective Product Photography
- Marketing in the digital age – the personal touch!
- Online Customer Reviews – How important are they?
- Onsite User Behaviour as a Ranking Signal
- Acquisition vs. Customer Retention Figures Misleading!
- Not being Mobile Friendly WILL affect your search rankings!
- Will mobile-friendly label hurt your search traffic?
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday – It’s Xmaaaa…s!
- MailChimp Snap, Crackle & Pop!
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Does Google regard SEO as spam is a legitimate question particularly after the announcement they made only last week in which they stated that search terms would be encrypted for signed-in users. Lost keyword referral data Effectively, what that means is that both professional SEO’s and pro-active site owners would lose valuable keyword search referral data from upto 10% of … Continue reading