- Facebook #hashtags–Just a waste of space?
- SEO – The shifting sands of optimisation
- Finding the UnGoogleable in Mobile Search
- Amazon continues testing for the perfect Shopping Cart!
- Duplicate Content Won’t Hurt You, Unless It’s Really Spammy
- Pinterest Beats Facebook & Twitter on Ecommerce Content Sharing [Study]
- As Mobile becomes more important so too does the Responsive Experience!
- 7 issues contributing to cart abandonment!
- Ecommerce conversion dependent on more than just the title!
- Pinterest Analytics paves way for more business marketing facilities
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Does Google regard SEO as spam is a legitimate question particularly after the announcement they made only last week in which they stated that search terms would be encrypted for signed-in users. Lost keyword referral data Effectively, what that means is that both professional SEO’s and pro-active site owners would lose valuable keyword search referral data from upto 10% of … Continue reading