- Being mobile friendly even more important from May
- Google On AMP As a Ranking Signal
- Feeding Hummingbird To Improve Your On-Page SEO with Related Topics in Moz Pro
- Neil Patel’s Eight Pet Peeves About Most Blogs
- Google is removing all right-hand side ads on SERPs
- Who uses DuckDuckGo Search Engine or even heard of it?
- 10 Web Design Trends to boost Conversion in 2016
- Google Updates Search Quality Rating Guidelines
- 7 Steps to effective Product Photography
- Marketing in the digital age – the personal touch!
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Does Google regard SEO as spam is a legitimate question particularly after the announcement they made only last week in which they stated that search terms would be encrypted for signed-in users. Lost keyword referral data Effectively, what that means is that both professional SEO’s and pro-active site owners would lose valuable keyword search referral data from upto 10% of … Continue reading