- Pinterest Analytics paves way for more business marketing facilities
- Google Glass – the future or what?
- The Mobile web is here and it’s not going away
- HTML5 – When will it take over the web development world?
- Will 2013 be The Year of Responsive Design?
- Email Marketing Benchmarking by MailChimp
- Why Danny Sullivan hates SEO!
- Responsive Web Design – Data Disaster highlights its value
- Social Media research confirms marketing/ consumer conflict
- 3Rs and 2Qs of Local Reviews and Reputation
Can Your Customers Find You?
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Google is not just an algorithm! In general when we think about Google it is in terms of their size, their global dominance in search and the effects that changes to their algorithm, as we have seen recently, can impact on some major players in the digital world with what can be devastating consequences. But Google does have a human … Continue reading
Google the farmer attempts to address the problem of crappy content! It’s long been a bone of contention for legitimate search marketers that the search engine results pages (serps) are often cluttered with what appears to be links to sites which are mainly link, comparison or content farms rather than links to individual sites with real content relating to the … Continue reading
New web fonts supported by Google Web designers have always been restricted, in comparison with print media and other mediums, by the limitation imposed by the availability of the every day fonts available to non digital design. There has only been a few serif and san-serif fonts supported limited by those resident on a users machine rather than the browser. … Continue reading