- Study: How valuable is it to have keywords in your domain URL?
- Google changes ‘Ad’ label – what impact for marketers?
- Fast Mobile Page Load reduces Bounce Rate
- Web Design & UX Trends in 2017 [Infographic]
- Technical SEO is seeing a Renaissance
- RankBrain: four SEO tactics you’ll need to survive
- 6 SEO trends to get ready for
- Being mobile friendly even more important from May
- Google On AMP As a Ranking Signal
- Feeding Hummingbird To Improve Your On-Page SEO with Related Topics in Moz Pro
Monthly Archives: February 2011
I’m talking about your customer focus, nothing else, honest! When somebody asks US what it is WE do, at least most of US with a business to run, customers to find, leads to follow up and a host of other concerns, like most people WE are quite able to rattle on about all the things WE think are important to US … Continue reading
Are Meta tags important? Was asked by a contact only today, “What is a meta tag and how does one get one on my blog.” It’s easy to forget that there are new, inexperienced users, bloggers and website owners who are just starting to get to grips with the terms and often, jargon-laden, advice and information in our industry so… … Continue reading