- 10 Web Design Trends to boost Conversion in 2016
- Google Updates Search Quality Rating Guidelines
- 7 Steps to effective Product Photography
- Marketing in the digital age – the personal touch!
- Online Customer Reviews – How important are they?
- Onsite User Behaviour as a Ranking Signal
- Acquisition vs. Customer Retention Figures Misleading!
- Not being Mobile Friendly WILL affect your search rankings!
- Will mobile-friendly label hurt your search traffic?
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday – It’s Xmaaaa…s!
Monthly Archives: January 2011
Some spam is actually quite tasty At least, the spam that comes in a tin and for me between two slices of toast. However, as we all know it is a growing problem. But it is not only email! But, Google launches new algorithm to combat it Spam is a continually evolving threat that extends beyond the commonly received rubbish … Continue reading
Amazon continues to go from strength to strength Amazon has just notched up its first $10bn quarter largely on the back of its Kindle, selling more e-books than paperbacks. Although sales of paperbacks also increased Amazon is selling 15% more of its Kindle e-book format than paperbacks. Jeff Bezos, chief executive of Amazon.com said: “We achieved two big milestones. We … Continue reading
The importance of Local Search is growing There are billions of searches every day. In the US alone there are well over 10 billion unique searches done each month and growing. Of those searches:- 40% of queries have local intent (and growing) 5% use the town/city and/or county name 2% use informal local terms 0.5% even use postcodes Figures for … Continue reading