- Onsite User Behaviour as a Ranking Signal
- Acquisition vs. Customer Retention Figures Misleading!
- Not being Mobile Friendly WILL affect your search rankings!
- Will mobile-friendly label hurt your search traffic?
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday – It’s Xmaaaa…s!
- MailChimp Snap, Crackle & Pop!
- 7 Simple Tips to Make your Blog Content Spread
- Mobile commerce – the changing landscape in 2014
- 10 ways to convert more customers with psychology
- SEO’s Two Most Important Tactics
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Can Reading Level Search affect SEO?
On 14 December, on Google for Students blog, Google announced a new feature Reading Level search.
Found under Advanced Search it enables returned search results to be filtered by reading level of the page content.
Google Chrome – the operating system of the future?
Due to the widespread coverage of the Wikileaks fiasco you might not have noticed the launch by Google of its Chrome OS.
It was broadcast live on YouTube lasting 2+ hours during which new features for the browser and background to Chrome OS were outlined.
Yellow Pages Local Advertising – Is it worth it?
Just received, this morning, new edition of our local Yellow Pages covering the Edinburgh postcode area which includes Central Borders and Livingston areas.
If you have received your own you will have noticed that it is advertised on the front cover as New look, New content, New handy size.
It is indeed a new size and if handy means smaller, it is about a third smaller in page size, then yes ‘new handy size’.
Not sure about the new look as it looks very much like the old one although a new Local pages section has been added at the beginning but that looks about it!
As far as new content is concerned, checking a randomly opened Floor Cleaning & Treatment category there were 4 display ads in old directory but only 3 in the new one (25% less).