- Facebook #hashtags–Just a waste of space?
- SEO – The shifting sands of optimisation
- Finding the UnGoogleable in Mobile Search
- Amazon continues testing for the perfect Shopping Cart!
- Duplicate Content Won’t Hurt You, Unless It’s Really Spammy
- Pinterest Beats Facebook & Twitter on Ecommerce Content Sharing [Study]
- As Mobile becomes more important so too does the Responsive Experience!
- 7 issues contributing to cart abandonment!
- Ecommerce conversion dependent on more than just the title!
- Pinterest Analytics paves way for more business marketing facilities
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Black Friday – the day after thanksgiving. In the US, thanksgiving is a big family holiday, a bit like christmas day is traditionally here in the UK. It is on the 4th Thursday of November and it falls on the 25 November this year. In recent years the following day has been branded Black Friday and is reportedly the highest … Continue reading
Google video explains the effect of Quality Score (QS)
Much has been discussed, written and explained both here and elsewhere about how Quality Score impacts your Adwords PPC advertising.
Google keeps all things pretty close to their chest so when they make the effort and take the time to give a few insights into their thinking, in this case the Adwords’ Bid Auction process, we should all take the time and make an effort to listen.
Make sure your home page is working as hard as it can!
In the lead up to probably the busiest sales period of the year it’s important that, particularly if you are an online ecommerce site, you’re ready for those visitors looking for gift ideas, especially when in their hand they’re holding their credit card.