- Pinterest Analytics paves way for more business marketing facilities
- Google Glass – the future or what?
- The Mobile web is here and it’s not going away
- HTML5 – When will it take over the web development world?
- Will 2013 be The Year of Responsive Design?
- Email Marketing Benchmarking by MailChimp
- Why Danny Sullivan hates SEO!
- Responsive Web Design – Data Disaster highlights its value
- Social Media research confirms marketing/ consumer conflict
- 3Rs and 2Qs of Local Reviews and Reputation
Can Your Customers Find You?
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Google announces a new web image format to rival jpeg
Google is attempting to launch a new image file format called WebP which is claims is just as good as jpeg with a 40% file size reduction.
Google estimates that 65% of web properties on the web are images representing a quarter of the total amount of data accessed and transferred on the web.
A change to the WebP format for the web could result in a 26% spreed increase?