- Will mobile-friendly label hurt your search traffic?
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday – It’s Xmaaaa…s!
- MailChimp Snap, Crackle & Pop!
- 7 Simple Tips to Make your Blog Content Spread
- Mobile commerce – the changing landscape in 2014
- 10 ways to convert more customers with psychology
- SEO’s Two Most Important Tactics
- Google starts using HTTPS as ranking signal!
- 3 Myths About Duplicate Content
- Author Photos are Gone: Does Google Authorship Still Have Value?
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Google announces a new web image format to rival jpeg
Google is attempting to launch a new image file format called WebP which is claims is just as good as jpeg with a 40% file size reduction.
Google estimates that 65% of web properties on the web are images representing a quarter of the total amount of data accessed and transferred on the web.
A change to the WebP format for the web could result in a 26% spreed increase?