- 10 ways to convert more customers with psychology
- SEO’s Two Most Important Tactics
- Google starts using HTTPS as ranking signal!
- 3 Myths About Duplicate Content
- Author Photos are Gone: Does Google Authorship Still Have Value?
- Internet Marketing Edinburgh
- The Missed Value of Long Tail SEO
- Free Shipping or Fast Shipping?
- Facebook #hashtags–Just a waste of space?
- SEO – The shifting sands of optimisation
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Google announces a new web image format to rival jpeg
Google is attempting to launch a new image file format called WebP which is claims is just as good as jpeg with a 40% file size reduction.
Google estimates that 65% of web properties on the web are images representing a quarter of the total amount of data accessed and transferred on the web.
A change to the WebP format for the web could result in a 26% spreed increase?