- 10 Web Design Trends to boost Conversion in 2016
- Google Updates Search Quality Rating Guidelines
- 7 Steps to effective Product Photography
- Marketing in the digital age – the personal touch!
- Online Customer Reviews – How important are they?
- Onsite User Behaviour as a Ranking Signal
- Acquisition vs. Customer Retention Figures Misleading!
- Not being Mobile Friendly WILL affect your search rankings!
- Will mobile-friendly label hurt your search traffic?
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday – It’s Xmaaaa…s!
Monthly Archives: October 2010
Google announces a new web image format to rival jpeg
Google is attempting to launch a new image file format called WebP which is claims is just as good as jpeg with a 40% file size reduction.
Google estimates that 65% of web properties on the web are images representing a quarter of the total amount of data accessed and transferred on the web.
A change to the WebP format for the web could result in a 26% spreed increase?