- Facebook #hashtags–Just a waste of space?
- SEO – The shifting sands of optimisation
- Finding the UnGoogleable in Mobile Search
- Amazon continues testing for the perfect Shopping Cart!
- Duplicate Content Won’t Hurt You, Unless It’s Really Spammy
- Pinterest Beats Facebook & Twitter on Ecommerce Content Sharing [Study]
- As Mobile becomes more important so too does the Responsive Experience!
- 7 issues contributing to cart abandonment!
- Ecommerce conversion dependent on more than just the title!
- Pinterest Analytics paves way for more business marketing facilities
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Would you like an increase of 40% in shopping cart conversions?
Shopping cart abandonment rates are a continual headache for web based shops and consistently run at about the 60% mark.
Happy to be in the top 10 of Google search!
Have you ever searched for your own company’s main keyword and are quite happy to see your site appear in the top 5 or on first page?
Have you ever repeated the search on another computer and been surprised not to see it at all?
Have you consistently seen your site in the top 10 results but not seen the expected increase in visitors higher rankings can achieve?
Making the most of every visitor on- and off-line!
Depending on the type of business or market segment it is sometimes an advantage to seek to attract site visitors to your “bricks & mortar” stores.
If you are an online business that sees an advantage in face-to-face interaction there are a number of challenges and issues to be faced and addessed to enable that process.