- Technical SEO is seeing a Renaissance
- RankBrain: four SEO tactics you’ll need to survive
- 6 SEO trends to get ready for
- Being mobile friendly even more important from May
- Google On AMP As a Ranking Signal
- Feeding Hummingbird To Improve Your On-Page SEO with Related Topics in Moz Pro
- Neil Patel’s Eight Pet Peeves About Most Blogs
- Google is removing all right-hand side ads on SERPs
- Who uses DuckDuckGo Search Engine or even heard of it?
- 10 Web Design Trends to boost Conversion in 2016
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Would you like an increase of 40% in shopping cart conversions?
Shopping cart abandonment rates are a continual headache for web based shops and consistently run at about the 60% mark.
Happy to be in the top 10 of Google search!
Have you ever searched for your own company’s main keyword and are quite happy to see your site appear in the top 5 or on first page?
Have you ever repeated the search on another computer and been surprised not to see it at all?
Have you consistently seen your site in the top 10 results but not seen the expected increase in visitors higher rankings can achieve?
Making the most of every visitor on- and off-line!
Depending on the type of business or market segment it is sometimes an advantage to seek to attract site visitors to your “bricks & mortar” stores.
If you are an online business that sees an advantage in face-to-face interaction there are a number of challenges and issues to be faced and addessed to enable that process.