- Acquisition vs. Customer Retention Figures Misleading!
- Not being Mobile Friendly WILL affect your search rankings!
- Will mobile-friendly label hurt your search traffic?
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday – It’s Xmaaaa…s!
- MailChimp Snap, Crackle & Pop!
- 7 Simple Tips to Make your Blog Content Spread
- Mobile commerce – the changing landscape in 2014
- 10 ways to convert more customers with psychology
- SEO’s Two Most Important Tactics
- Google starts using HTTPS as ranking signal!
Monthly Archives: May 2010
Would you like an increase of 40% in shopping cart conversions?
Shopping cart abandonment rates are a continual headache for web based shops and consistently run at about the 60% mark.
Happy to be in the top 10 of Google search!
Have you ever searched for your own company’s main keyword and are quite happy to see your site appear in the top 5 or on first page?
Have you ever repeated the search on another computer and been surprised not to see it at all?
Have you consistently seen your site in the top 10 results but not seen the expected increase in visitors higher rankings can achieve?
Making the most of every visitor on- and off-line!
Depending on the type of business or market segment it is sometimes an advantage to seek to attract site visitors to your “bricks & mortar” stores.
If you are an online business that sees an advantage in face-to-face interaction there are a number of challenges and issues to be faced and addessed to enable that process.