- 3 Myths About Duplicate Content
- Author Photos are Gone: Does Google Authorship Still Have Value?
- Internet Marketing Edinburgh
- The Missed Value of Long Tail SEO
- Free Shipping or Fast Shipping?
- Facebook #hashtags–Just a waste of space?
- SEO – The shifting sands of optimisation
- Finding the UnGoogleable in Mobile Search
- Amazon continues testing for the perfect Shopping Cart!
- Duplicate Content Won’t Hurt You, Unless It’s Really Spammy
Monthly Archives: April 2010
Mobile use sees further substantial growth
In the most recent IAB (Internet Advertising Bureau) and PricewaterhouseCooper’s annual report it indicated that despite an overall decrease in ad spend mobile advertising rocketed. (Brand Republic Report)
Google announces new paid search reporting facilities but there are concerns
On March 26 Google, in their Inside Adwords blog announced the introduction (beta) of Search Funnels.
Search Funnels introduce a new level of reporting which show, among other data, the ad click and impression behavior that relates to and contributes to the process leading to a final conversion.
Although a welcome addition for PPC paid search marketing the announcement has raised a few concerns from industry professionals as it involves the sharing of conversion data.