- MailChimp Snap, Crackle & Pop!
- 7 Simple Tips to Make your Blog Content Spread
- Mobile commerce – the changing landscape in 2014
- 10 ways to convert more customers with psychology
- SEO’s Two Most Important Tactics
- Google starts using HTTPS as ranking signal!
- 3 Myths About Duplicate Content
- Author Photos are Gone: Does Google Authorship Still Have Value?
- Internet Marketing Edinburgh
- The Missed Value of Long Tail SEO
Monthly Archives: April 2010
Mobile use sees further substantial growth
In the most recent IAB (Internet Advertising Bureau) and PricewaterhouseCooper’s annual report it indicated that despite an overall decrease in ad spend mobile advertising rocketed. (Brand Republic Report)
Google announces new paid search reporting facilities but there are concerns
On March 26 Google, in their Inside Adwords blog announced the introduction (beta) of Search Funnels.
Search Funnels introduce a new level of reporting which show, among other data, the ad click and impression behavior that relates to and contributes to the process leading to a final conversion.
Although a welcome addition for PPC paid search marketing the announcement has raised a few concerns from industry professionals as it involves the sharing of conversion data.