- Being mobile friendly even more important from May
- Google On AMP As a Ranking Signal
- Feeding Hummingbird To Improve Your On-Page SEO with Related Topics in Moz Pro
- Neil Patel’s Eight Pet Peeves About Most Blogs
- Google is removing all right-hand side ads on SERPs
- Who uses DuckDuckGo Search Engine or even heard of it?
- 10 Web Design Trends to boost Conversion in 2016
- Google Updates Search Quality Rating Guidelines
- 7 Steps to effective Product Photography
- Marketing in the digital age – the personal touch!
Monthly Archives: April 2010
Mobile use sees further substantial growth
In the most recent IAB (Internet Advertising Bureau) and PricewaterhouseCooper’s annual report it indicated that despite an overall decrease in ad spend mobile advertising rocketed. (Brand Republic Report)
Google announces new paid search reporting facilities but there are concerns
On March 26 Google, in their Inside Adwords blog announced the introduction (beta) of Search Funnels.
Search Funnels introduce a new level of reporting which show, among other data, the ad click and impression behavior that relates to and contributes to the process leading to a final conversion.
Although a welcome addition for PPC paid search marketing the announcement has raised a few concerns from industry professionals as it involves the sharing of conversion data.