- Study: How valuable is it to have keywords in your domain URL?
- Google changes ‘Ad’ label – what impact for marketers?
- Fast Mobile Page Load reduces Bounce Rate
- Web Design & UX Trends in 2017 [Infographic]
- Technical SEO is seeing a Renaissance
- RankBrain: four SEO tactics you’ll need to survive
- 6 SEO trends to get ready for
- Being mobile friendly even more important from May
- Google On AMP As a Ranking Signal
- Feeding Hummingbird To Improve Your On-Page SEO with Related Topics in Moz Pro
Monthly Archives: February 2010
US trade bodies adopt badge scheme
It’s almost an everyday occurence now for consumers visiting web sites to have ads displayed that are selected based on their previous online habits, including data from websites and services they have visited.
Behavioural targeting of advertising works on the principle that when you click on any displayed ad you are expressing an interest in the target content. That interest is recorded either locally by a cookie entry or by the adserver so that similar content can be pushed to you when next visiting ad supported sites.