- Facebook #hashtags–Just a waste of space?
- SEO – The shifting sands of optimisation
- Finding the UnGoogleable in Mobile Search
- Amazon continues testing for the perfect Shopping Cart!
- Duplicate Content Won’t Hurt You, Unless It’s Really Spammy
- Pinterest Beats Facebook & Twitter on Ecommerce Content Sharing [Study]
- As Mobile becomes more important so too does the Responsive Experience!
- 7 issues contributing to cart abandonment!
- Ecommerce conversion dependent on more than just the title!
- Pinterest Analytics paves way for more business marketing facilities
Monthly Archives: February 2010
US trade bodies adopt badge scheme
It’s almost an everyday occurence now for consumers visiting web sites to have ads displayed that are selected based on their previous online habits, including data from websites and services they have visited.
Behavioural targeting of advertising works on the principle that when you click on any displayed ad you are expressing an interest in the target content. That interest is recorded either locally by a cookie entry or by the adserver so that similar content can be pushed to you when next visiting ad supported sites.