- 7 Steps to effective Product Photography
- Marketing in the digital age – the personal touch!
- Online Customer Reviews – How important are they?
- Onsite User Behaviour as a Ranking Signal
- Acquisition vs. Customer Retention Figures Misleading!
- Not being Mobile Friendly WILL affect your search rankings!
- Will mobile-friendly label hurt your search traffic?
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday – It’s Xmaaaa…s!
- MailChimp Snap, Crackle & Pop!
- 7 Simple Tips to Make your Blog Content Spread
Monthly Archives: February 2010
US trade bodies adopt badge scheme
It’s almost an everyday occurence now for consumers visiting web sites to have ads displayed that are selected based on their previous online habits, including data from websites and services they have visited.
Behavioural targeting of advertising works on the principle that when you click on any displayed ad you are expressing an interest in the target content. That interest is recorded either locally by a cookie entry or by the adserver so that similar content can be pushed to you when next visiting ad supported sites.