- Facebook #hashtags–Just a waste of space?
- SEO – The shifting sands of optimisation
- Finding the UnGoogleable in Mobile Search
- Amazon continues testing for the perfect Shopping Cart!
- Duplicate Content Won’t Hurt You, Unless It’s Really Spammy
- Pinterest Beats Facebook & Twitter on Ecommerce Content Sharing [Study]
- As Mobile becomes more important so too does the Responsive Experience!
- 7 issues contributing to cart abandonment!
- Ecommerce conversion dependent on more than just the title!
- Pinterest Analytics paves way for more business marketing facilities
Monthly Archives: November 2009
Is Google Pagerank dead?
Now that the dust has settled on the debate, the concensus appears to be that dead or alive it doesn’t make a lot of difference and as a metric didn’t provide the average site owner a great deal of relevant information as to the performance of their site.
It certainly would be nice to see a big solid green block in the Google Toolbar, indicating a high pagerank (PR), but what does it actually mean. Unfortunately, Google, as it does with almost all its search algoriths, doesn’t make it explicit, leaving it up to the imagination.